Our principles for developing, concept planning and construction mobile and fixed supply- and waste disposal systems.
- Deutsche Bahn (DB Netze)-released.
- German Railway Authority (EBA)-approved.
- A wide range of options and add-ons thanks to a modular system.
- Minimal heat output thanks to enhanced insulation of units and optional remote monitoring.
- Compact construction design on precisely fitting foundation.
- Fast installation of the machinery/appliance as we do not use third-party components and as a result we avoid cost-intensive extra work.
- Our appliances are developed to meet the requirements of railway systems.
- Stable sealing system, specially designed for the target application.
- Modular system integrates all required functionality.
- For enhanced operational reliability, two redundantly operating pumps or choppers are in operation.
- An automatic interlocking of the units ensures that the operational processes of the supply and waste disposal systems only work separately, one after another.
- Optional bay area lighting.
- Intuitive operation of the system.
- Clear labelling.
- Arrangement of components makes servicing easier.
- Hygiene requirements are met thanks to automatic rinsing of the drinking water system before each use or as an option, at defined intervals.
- Optional ‘rest couplings’ of the waste water pipe with ventilation in one separately closed chamber.
- Stringent separation of waste water disposal and drinking water supply in the fixed unit.
- Harmonized rinsing of the train tank simultaneously with the extraction process in compliance with norm DIN 1717 (optional).
- Optional automatic rinsing of the waste water pipe and pump after each use.